Proaudio – AIR06XWH
Adviesprijs €150,00 excl.btw
2 weg | 6inch | 120W/16ohm | Ip46 | Zout, regen en sneeuw bestending | buiten luidspreker
not available: neem contact op
high, medium, low: 4 a 5 werkdagen levertijd
vraag een offerte op om zeker te zijn van de juiste beschikbaarheid
- Extra informatie
AIR series outdoor loudspeakers present superior performance and durability with full sound over a large listening area. Thanks to their elegant style and sturdy structure, they are the ideal speakers for listening to music in the pool, on the veranda or even in the boat. The adjustable mounting brackets supplied, allow to set up them vertically or horizontally, so as to integrate them perfectly into the surrounding environment. The IP46 / IP56 structure (depending on the model) is designed to withstand the rigours of the climate all year round due to the outdoor installation.
Vertically or horizontally mounted with the brackets /supplied supports
Tested to withstand snow, rain and salt
Suitable for use on the boat
The AIR06X two-way full-range loudspeaker with IP46 waterproof protection is ideal for small outdoor or indoor installations and can be used as a satellite in combination with DAD ARK208 divers.
The polypropylene cabinet guarantees complete protection against ultraviolet rays.
The grid is in perforated aluminium, internally covered in waterproof fabric and open cell expanded polyurethane.
The PROAUDIO logo can be rotated for vertical or horizontal installation.
- IP rating:46for outdoor installations
- Dimensions (WxHxD):182x362x224mm
- System type:passive 2 way
- Low frequency:6”woofer/1.5”v.c.
- High frequency:1”driver/1”v.c.
- Impedance:16 Ohm
- SPL cont/peak:110/116dB
- Frequency response:60-18.000Hz
- Coverage angle HxV:90×60°
- Cross over frequency:2400Hz
- Protection:H.F. signal compression
- Suggest HPF range:140/180Hz
- Recommended amplifier up to:240W
- Screw terminal IN/OUT:phoenix
- Cabinet material:polypropilene
- Sospension system:wall brackets (included)
- AES/program power:120/240W
- SPL max:116dB@1m (free field)